MIXER/DISPERSER (10 HP & 30 HP) DUAL MOTORS, DUAL SHAFTS VARIABLE SPEED VECTOR DRIVE MIXING TANK (400 GALLON)
IMC Series 4072 Model HVF is a large scale post mount dual-shaft mixer. The dual-shaft designs for one large slow speed turbine impeller and a smaller high speed disperser. The turbine in this model is a bow tie anchor turbine. The high speed disperser impeller is IMC’s popular HSF style blade. This dual shaft design makes these mixers ideal for mixing carbon based products as well as silica powder, construction adhesives, rubber base adhesives and much more. These dual-shaft mixers come standard with an air-over-oil lift that allow the mixer to move in and out of the mixing tank. The dual motor design allows for different power distributions between the turbine mixer and high speed disperser. Many options for IMC’s Model HVF include, Fixed/Variable speeds, TEFC/Explosion Proof Motors, Lift Limit Switches. IMC offers various mixing tank options for customers that require a tank. At IMC we recognize that customers have varying mixing needs, that is why we are flexible. Submit a Quote Request and let us know what your mixing needs are so we can help!
- TEFC motors, inverter duty,10 & 30 HP, 3/60230V (non explosion proof)
- 10 HP, belt/gear reducer, low speed, variable speed 20 to 80 rpm
- Bow tie turbine with risers, 3-blade
- 30 HP, belt drive, high speed, variable speed 180 to 1800 rpm
- High shear blade, HSF, 12” diam.
- High rise lift with Dutchman base
- Air-over-oil lift with controls
- Lift limit switch
- Dual Controller, NEMA 1, Vector Drive, 10 HP & 30 HP, 3/60/230V
- Remote Control Box, NEMA 12
- 400 gallon mixing tank, F&D bottom on 4 angle legs, SS304, mill finish
- Bottom drain with flush mounted ball valve with air actuator
IMC Mixer Quote Request
To request more information about a particular mixer and application, or to request a quote, fill out our request form below.